The Tallinn Swing Weekend 2019 festival main event “The Grand Swing Party” will take place at 27th of April at 21:00 at the Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church (Toompea 3)
This year’s festival headliner is a charming, marvelous and perfect sounding Gentlemen & Gangsters! Top vintage jazz band from Sweden is going to perform at the opening party on Friday at Nõmme Cultural Center and at the main party “The Grand Swing Party” on Saturday at the Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church. Besides the G&G, the awesome Canal Street Band from Russia takes the stage on Saturday. And as always, the party DJ’s make sure the music never stops during the evening.
In addition to an evening filled with beautiful music, you can also expect several performances, enjoy some beverages at the cozy cafe, shop at the vintage boutique or at the swing post office and have yourself photographed in the vintage photo shoot.
Keep in mind:
- location: Toompea 3, Tallinn
- Doors to the party will open and DJ will start at 21:00
- The first band will start at 21:30
- You can purchase tickets on place
- Take some cash with you (to pay for the ticket, at the boutique or at the post office)
- Take indoor shoes to change for dancing!
- The Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church is situated between The Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak) and Charles’ Church (Kaarli kirik). How to get there exactly, look up from HERE!
|Sunday, 27.04. TSW Main party Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church
Canal Street Band, Gentlemen & Gangstrers, DJ
|–||25 EUR Estonian Christian Pentecostal Church TSW desk (cash only)|
Parties Only pass (PO)
(Friday, Saturday and Sunday party)
| 45 EUR